Okay, it's not exactly 200 days old; it's really 207 days old. I set up my pico on 25 May 2010. I'm happier with it now than I was 107 days ago when I made my last post (oops...), but it still needs some work. There isn't much new to report. I rearranged the rocks and added a coral.

I currently have the following corals in it:
-Frogspawn (fully recovered, and it's staying in this tank, at least for now)
-Mushrooms (green, red, blue, hairy)
-Zooanthids (I lost my green ones when a mushroom grew over them, but still have my red and green ones)
-Polyps (green button polyps and purple polyps which aren't as purple as they should be)
-Kenya tree (has at least quadrupled in size since I got it)
-Sun coral

I'll add pictures in a couple days. I just moved back home and so did this tank, so things are still recovering from the move (mostly the picky frogspawn).

0 comments:

Post a Comment